Premie Petey #07 Premie Petey #07

WTF?

Seriously wtf?

Captain Falcon!! Captain Falcon!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Just brillant!

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Cool!

The nudity in the movie was totally necessary.

Chillz Story Chillz Story

I really liked your flash!!!

It was a really good story. Reminds me of something that happened to me once. Why was Johnny Depp the cab driver?

Final Fantasy - BM vs WM Final Fantasy - BM vs WM

Hahaha, I liked it.

Mighty Fuck Of The Beyondness is what made this flash. Hahaha!

All the small things. All the small things.

Holy Shit!!

Blink 182 sucks donkey balls!!!!!!!!

The Stick Killer The Stick Killer

Astounding!

This should've been named Ass Monkeys Extreme however.

littleFoot littleFoot

Fucking a brilliant!!!!

I loved this flash. There was nothing short of awesome about it. None of that kiddie anime crap with rabbits or rats or whatever the fuck they are. I hate that gay anime shit. It sucks balls. Everyone thinks it is cute but it's just pure gayness. Unlike this flash however which is really awesome and funny. This was a good flash movie. The other movie, you know which one I mean with the fucking rabbits or whatever, fuck that shit. The creator or whatever the fuck, must be fucking camels when he comes up with that gayness. It is just gay, gay, gay, gay and more gay!!!!!! I fucking hate it. Fucking gay as hell. You could watch 150 gay guys fucking each other and it wouldn't be as gay as that gay ass flash. Who makes a flash about rabbits anyway? Unless they are being mutilated by a chainsaw I don't want to see fucking gay ass rabbits in a movie. It lacks the imagination of this movie. The anime gay rabbit flash sucks big donkey balls. Leave that Jap shit in Japan. This flash I am reviewing is great. Keep up the great work!!!

X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^ X-Naut vs Anime Kitty ^_^

As usual

another great flash! I lauged my ass off at it!!!! By the way where can I get some crack?

XTC Xtreme 2 XTC Xtreme 2

The shit as always!!!

And to the reviewer before me, wtf? Do you even think before the shit spews from your mouth or is it just a natural reflex when you see such awesome shit as this?

ViceFullbuster responds: